Tuesday, September 21, 2010

wondering where i have been?

Thank you Greek Island Paros. Well after two weeks on a yoga and meditation workshop on the beautiful island paradise of Paros I am very well rested, very bendy and my have figured out the meaning of life.........well I'm working on it!
It really was the perfect holiday....sun beach yoga pool yoga meditation yoga beach sun pool ice cream pool yoga beach meditation yoga sun yoga...you get the idea. I'm ready to face the huge and busy rest of the year!! Business is booming and I'm very excited
Photos very soon of dawn in Paros and gardens Greek style..thought you didn't have enough space or time to have an amazing lush piece of potted paradise? take some tips for the Greeks!
Homeward bound, just a quick stop in London for some vintage shopping.....

No comments: